Work have not put salary in my bank.....again

There is strength and safety in numbers, abusing workers would be less prevalent if they had some back up. I forecast a lot more of this to come under this shower of sh*t of a government.
Think you are still living in the 1970s . Recruiting and training staff costs an absolute fortune, no one in their right mind is going to deliberately piss their work force off, unless they are having serious cash flow problems, or want shot of some useless fecker.

Think you are still living in the 1970s . Recruiting and training staff costs an absolute fortune, no one in their right mind is going to deliberately piss their work force off, unless they are having serious cash flow problems, or want shot of some useless fecker.
The lack of representation has done a lot of workers no good at all.

But everyone has a right to join a trade union, just most people choose not to.
Usually out of ignorance. I was never a rebel by the way. After witnessing a fair bit of abuse I think things have gone too far. As for this thread, we work to earn money to be able to live the best that we can. We sell our skills and time in advance. It is the companies responsibility to absolutely ensure that money is there to make sure the employees do not run into trouble.

Non payment of the payroll often happens when banks re-evaluate and cut or cancel the overdraft facility meaning they won't release the funds to process it.
Rarely ends well unfortunately.

Back