Work from home if you can

Hope all the manual workers are going to put their flasks away and start helping to save the likes of Pret.

That will have been very much the minority. Don't know anyone personally who went back and it was reported only 9% did when the steer changed.
They should put a tax on home made bait.

Hope all the manual workers are going to put their flasks away and start helping to save the likes of Pret.

That will have been very much the minority. Don't know anyone personally who went back and it was reported only 9% did when the steer changed.
That was the government message.

That was the government message.

They've never been able to make that call. It's entirely down to the employer, as we have already seen. When you read it they are simply saying some employees could be turfed if their work asks them back and staff refuse. Stating the obvious there. As it turned out, most weren't asked back, as it was unnecessary.

Last edited:
I think people are desperate to find fault with anything at the moment. We get that the election or Brexit result didn’t go your way.

I think people are desperate to find fault with anything at the moment. We get that the election or Brexit result didn’t go your way.
Most complaining voted for Brexit and the tories.

This government has the most left wing economic policies ever seen.

The “get into work or face the sack” was absolute tosh at the time and indefensible.
Suck it up, losers!

Boris is delivering BREXIT for THE PEOPLE and will MBGA so BRTWA!

Last edited:
What does that actually mean though? As if workers get to choose whether they work from home or not - their employers will.
Plenty do tbf. Got loads of mates who have just refused to, they just WFH. We haven't been asked yet, but I'm pretty sure we'd be given the option.

Back