Work commute

id get up at half 5, leave at 6 in for 8 and be home for 8 but aye i wouldnt mind doing that.

right now i only have a 45 min door to door but when im in US its normally 1hr 20 ish

But you'd basically have no life at all midweek though. I did Bow Church to Chiswick for 6 months and didn't mind it but I'd rather not do it again.

It's looking likely that I'm going to take a job where travel to Denver and Montreal is necessary. Dreading it.

But you'd basically have no life at all midweek though. I did Bow Church to Chiswick for 6 months and didn't mind it but I'd rather not do it again.

It's looking likely that I'm going to take a job where travel to Denver and Montreal is necessary. Dreading it.
course you do, you just get home later. that hour 20 i spend on the bus is pure zzzzzzzz's.

Most of the fuckers on here have no life midweek anyway man. They’re in bed by 10.

Before I got my car it was the same for me, 1 hour 20 bus journey (and that was the express journey) and same back but my last bus was 6pm so would have to either get 2 buses back or a train to Durham and bus home. Something I had to tolerate.

Aye, same here, but my last bus home is 7:20pm. Even the train/bus option is a carry on, the way the buses in Durham are timed in evening, I can guarantee just missing a bus and wait hour for next one. Missed many a work night out because I just cannot be bothered working out bus/train/taxi options. There are a few times I’ve felt like Steve Martin’s character from “planes, trains and automobiles”

It sounds f***ing shit to me like. :lol:

Nowt more than existing for work.

Admittedly I do very little through the week at minute because my lass is either working evenings or is away working and I have to get back to see to the dog.

But I'm always home before 7pm and I can have a good sup in one of the locals then get home and have dinner no problem.

Back