Woodstock ‘99

Is the mini series worth watching if you've seen the other one?
I'd say so yeah. Goes into a lot more detail I thought, and it's bound to given they have more time. Different footage and stuff aswell.

I can't remember them covering the Rave Hanger on the Saturday night in the other one, whereas on this one they do and they have a good interview with Fatboy Slim.

Feel guilty saying it as he died just after the documentary was filmed, but that Michael Lang comes across a right head-in-the-sand knacker. Even when the chaos was staring him in the face just wouldn't admit to it.
The press conference at the end he claimed people were tearing down the fences so they could have a souvenir to take home because they loved it so much 🤣
Every soul on those clips looks obnoxious as fuck and Christ that music is proper shit too. Ill
Give it a watch like
It was an ugly festival, all that concrete and tarmac. Terrible profiteering, taking food off people as they went in 🤷‍♂️the place needed burning down. I've never been to a festival as ugly as that or treated the customers with such disdain.
Having said that, there is no excuse for rape and sexual assaults.

Last edited:
The press conference at the end he claimed people were tearing down the fences so they could have a souvenir to take home because they loved it so much 🤣

It was an ugly festival, all that concrete and tarmac. Terrible profiteering, taking food off people as they went in 🤷‍♂️the place needed burning down. I've never been to a festival as ugly as that or treated the customers with such disdain.
Having said that, there is no excuse for rape and sexual assaults.
Were you there?

Poor grammar on my part. I missed out an "appeared" 😉
I'm staggered anyone thought it was a good location for a festival. It looked like a blueprint of how not to produce a festival.
Shame like, was going to pick your brain on it!

Madness really - far too much tarmac and concrete, imagine the heat coming off it! They were just desperate to make a profit and not have people sneaking in for free.

Last edited:

Back