Woodgate

Hes like a kid playing his favourite video game ....... Unfortunately for him the plug is going to be pulled very soon..... He will stay at the club as a coach and Tony pulis will be back at boro before Christmas

Bring back Alec Stock,, the drums, Mark Lazarus, the Morgan twins, Rodney,. League Cup final '67 ish. Spent many a happy day down Loftus Road in '60s with my QPR supporting mate and his dad.

Not forgetting the loft and the springbokj!!!
If only mate
Although we are playing some very good stuff this year chalk & cheese compared to the dross served up by Mclaren

Woodgate is fortunate Steve Gibson's being loyal to him but even Gibson should know when to pull the plug, which should be now if Middlesbrough are to escape relegation.
I'll stick my neck out and say Gibson will call Woodgate in on monday morning and sack him but given out to the press as him leaving by mutual consent.

Everyone says the league table doesn't lie, Woodgate said this week it does. He's a f***ing knacker.
Can sort of see what he was getting it, cos we're only part way through the season.
Have to say though (as a Boro fan), I thought he came across as very confrontational and cringeworthy.
He needs to accept (and quickly) that results and performances are what HE is gonna be judged on, not weird clichés about not getting what we deserve from games.
Sorry Jonathon - it cant be down to bad luck and refereeing decisions EVERY TIME.

Don't be surprised if Pulis comes back here until the end of the season. He and Gibson hold eachother in high regard.

One thing's for sure, if we stick with Woodgate we will go down.

What’s gone wrong? All the problems at the managers door, or have you sold all your best players?

Genuinely curious! Last I looked you were going for promotion with a decent team!?

Wasn't he shagging that Kate Lawler from Big Brother years ago?
Doesn't take a lot, just looked at the champo table, Hudderfield 11 points from there last 5 games and only 9 points of the play offs

Last edited:
Wasn't he shagging that Kate Lawler from Big Brother years ago?
Doesn't take a lot, just looked at the champo table, Hudderfield 11 points from there last 5 games and only 9 points of the play offs

He was, I was sat at the same table as them at a wedding, years ago. She was beautiful and a very nice girl. He was an absolute prick

Back