Woodgate

I'm really not sure. I'm still not sure what the plan is.

Under Pulis, it was horrible to watch, but at least he knew how to get results. This is more or less the same squad as last season, when we finished just one point from the play-offs.

Woodgate started off with good intentions. In the earlier games we tried to play with a high press and get at teams, but he quickly abandoned it and I think he is just lost now and making it up as he goes along.
Well I can say I’m familiar with the feeling due to our previous manager 😂

Under Pulis, it was horrible to watch, but at least he knew how to get results. This is more or less the same squad as last season, when we finished just one point from the play-offs.

Woodgate started off with good intentions. In the earlier games we tried to play with a high press and get at teams, but he quickly abandoned it and I think he is just lost now and making it up as he goes along.
That sounds familiar mate

We’ve seem plenty of that last bit in the NE ower the years. All of us.

We’ve seem plenty of that last sentence in the NE ower the years.

We have them next week, you can guarantee he will get a result against us
We are the team that gives to those in need
But yeah I agree way out of his depth as a manager, only gets away with it cos he doesn’t look like Steve Evans and wears a nice v neck with his club blazer

We have them next week, you can guarantee he will get a result against us
We are the team that gives to those in need
But yeah I agree way out of his depth as a manager, only gets away with it cos he doesn’t look like Steve Evans and wears a nice v neck with his club blazer

Bring back Alec Stock,, the drums, Mark Lazarus, the Morgan twins, Rodney,. League Cup final '67 ish. Spent many a happy day down Loftus Road in '60s with my QPR supporting mate and his dad.

Not forgetting the loft and the springbokj!!!

Gibson thought he'd be given time by the supporters while he made cuts to the finances.

Glad someone has explained it because it was a baffling appointment as far as I could see.

The squad isn't terrible so they can probably do ok if they switch managers.

Back