Woodgate

He shouldn't have been appointed in the first place.

Following his appointment, the club tried to cover up the fact that Woodgate was only appointed due to financial restraints, by claiming we were building for the future, signing bright young talents from the lower leagues, giving academy players chances and setting out to play high-pressing, attacking football. We were told that Woodgate knew the academy players inside out after previously working with them- who was ready to make the step up.

The reality is we have a wafer thin squad, which is devoid of any real quality, and a manager who is out of his depth.

I just hope Gibson acts and doesn't allow us to sleepwalk down to League One. To be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if Pulis ends up returning until the end of the season.
I was as shocked when the thick get got the job as I was when Parkinson came here . It's as if the directors sit around a table thinking of ways to piss the fans off by appointing the most unsuitable but cheap idiot .

I think they could go down, I strongly fancy Huddersfield to fly up the league, Stoke have the quality to go on a good run and sides tipped to struggle like Charlton, QPR and Luton have thus far exceeded expectations.

Agreed, Huddersfield have started making progress at just the right time, they'll comfortably finish mid table IMO, not good news for our two headed friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing to do with Boro, but i was hoping he'd do ok-ish just like I'd like to see Lampard and Gerrard do well. See some young British bosses come through and make a go of it.

Back