Wooden cable drum/reel/spindle

archfiend

Winger
Clutching at straws here but are there any virgin media peeps on here working in Seaham at the moment can get their hands on a coffee table size wood spool for me
By any chance.

Purely for personal use as I want to sand it down to make a coffee table for our back yard 😀

Clutching at straws here but are there any virgin media peeps on here working in Seaham at the moment can get their hands on a coffee table size wood spool for me
By any chance.

Purely for personal use as I want to sand it down to make a coffee table for our back yard 😀
They make grand garden tables... Once sanded the seasoned wood is beautiful.. Hope you find one ...good luck mate...

They make grand garden tables... Once sanded the seasoned wood is beautiful.. Hope you find one ...good luck mate...

I bought a couple of bottles of teak oil for a pallet barbecue stand I made and sanded down and it’s come up so nice I want to use the second bottle on this.

Cheers chap

By any chance.

Theres a place in birtley that makes them, Wooden Cable Drums | Askern UK Ltd | Cable Reels they let me buy some off them a few years ago.

Last edited:
By any chance.

Daughters doing a drum at the moment using bits of tiles as a mosaic on the top. Castors on the bottom.

Back