Wood Burning Pizza Ovens

Anyone with an ooni 3 invested in the gas burner attachment? Can't seem to buy them direct from the website as they are out of stock but they're selling on eBay for double the price.

Just wanted to know if they are worth it

Anyone with an ooni 3 invested in the gas burner attachment? Can't seem to buy them direct from the website as they are out of stock but they're selling on eBay for double the price.

Just wanted to know if they are worth it
I’ve just bought one

Well a karu one apparently it’ll fit nee bother

Will still use wood burning when it’s just for the two of us but when there’s people over it’ll be gas’s all the way fire control too much of a fuck on

I’ve just bought one

Well a karu one apparently it’ll fit nee bother

Will still use wood burning when it’s just for the two of us but when there’s people over it’ll be gas’s all the way fire control too much of a fuck on
Do you notice much difference in taster between wood and gas?

Do you notice much difference in taster between wood and gas?

I will let you know once I have a blast just came today need to source a gas bottle

It won’t bother me love pizza in all forms from cheap cold shite you find at a kids party buffet to wood fired Neapolitan :)

I will let you know once I have a blast just came today need to source a gas bottle

It won’t bother me love pizza in all forms from cheap cold shite you find at a kids party buffet to wood fired Neapolitan :)
I think there may be a shortage of gas at the minute unless you have a bottle you can swap over. I changed the regulator on my Koda so I can use a red gas bottle. Much cheaper.

Most people reckon you cannot tell a difference at all as the cooking time is only about 60-90 seconds.

Fanboys of one or the other will obviously state their preference is the best though
That’s what I was thinking. If you’re cooking a steak in them there might be a difference mind.

Back