Wood Burning Pizza Ovens

Taken me a week to make some dough :lol:
First lot didn’t take, tbf I do mistreat my starter, so needed to feed that up a couple of days. Then then second lot I smashed the bowl leaving shards of glass in the dough.

third time the charm, finished the bulk prove late last night, 8 balls in the fridge now. Might do one tomorrow

seems rather wet

Had a pizza at monument food market today

San Marzarno toms are unreal I’d convinced me sel they weren’t necessary but they really are
Makes the world of difference like. I've managed to find a tin of the pizza soss that @Thewper1 was on about earlier. It's cracking stuff, arguably a bit sweet but as you said, too easy to just freeze a load of it and defrost when required.

Makes the world of difference like. I've managed to find a tin of the pizza soss that @Thewper1 was on about earlier. It's cracking stuff, arguably a bit sweet but as you said, too easy to just freeze a load of it and defrost when required.

aye I find San Marzano on the sweeter side as well tbh think you need it

if it’s the mutti stuff it’s class

Last edited:
aye I find San Marzano on the sweeter side as well tbh think you need it

if it’s the mutti stuff it’s class
Aye it's very sweet. I've become a right pervert for some Mutti toms, hawking it out arl owa. Well worth the extra 60p, really is the difference between a cracking pizza and something okay.

Aye it's very sweet. I've become a right pervert for some Mutti toms, hawking it out arl owa. Well worth the extra 60p, really is the difference between a cracking pizza and something okay.
This thread is probably the reason I can’t get my supply of Mutti toms now the secret is out😡

Back