Wood Burning Pizza Ovens

You need your car fixing? I’ll happily do it for pizza.

In fact, I’ll do most things for a pizza that good.
Getting shot of it for something a lot newer hopefully. Lad at work is going to give me £500 for mine. I’ll give you a shout next time the ovens on and you can click and collect!

That’s the missus who got it like that. Mine wasn’t that shape like! Reckon she must have trimmed it.
What cheese do you use? I've used grated Mozzarella but the Mozzarella you buy in a ball seems to be full of water and leaves horrible puddles all over the thing

What cheese do you use? I've used grated Mozzarella but the Mozzarella you buy in a ball seems to be full of water and leaves horrible puddles all over the thing
Don’t get the moz that comes pre grated as it has added starch in it which makes it cook in the oven too quick and will come out burnt if you leave it in for the base to be properly cooked. Use the fresh stuff and grate it yourself.

Buy the balls, cut into slices then place on a tea towel to dry them out. Keep spinning and pressing until they're dry of giving out water. Works great.

I use the balls but have noticed it’s wet. Tried draining it an hour before but it’s still the same. Will try what @James suggests next time.

Back