Wonder what Betty is going to tell us all tonight?

More or less been leaked by the news ...takes the edge off it really ....she will be sat at home curled up with her corgi's having a choc ice watching herself.

That would be class to be fair. Aye its the fact that it wasn't even a "the message will be primarily about the need for unity at this time", its almost a verbatim record of what's going to be said. What's the point? Admittedly I'm more annoyed about this than I should be, it's just got right on my nerves

More or less been leaked by the news ...takes the edge off it really ....she will be sat at home curled up with her corgi's having a choc ice watching herself.

If she's any sense, she'll be watching Race Across The World on BBC2.
That would be class to be fair. Aye its the fact that it wasn't even a "the message will be primarily about the need for unity at this time", its almost a verbatim record of what's going to be said. What's the point? Admittedly I'm more annoyed about this than I should be, it's just got right on my nerves

It happens with the Christmas speech every year now.

Ah fair enough. Still dont think they needed to tell us it all though, bit unnecessary! Can you imagine talking to a mate:
"have you seen that film that's on at 9 tonight?"
"no, is it any good"
"yeah it's quite exciting"
"might give it a watch then"
"you'll like it, it starts with a bloke and his wife and at the end you find out that the wife has actually been a spy all along and she's about to give secrets to the nazis but he finds out just in time and tackles her and they both fall down a cliff and die "
" cheers mate, I'll not f***ing bother now "
Spoiler alert.

I Be good if was secretly filmed of her watching herself by Gogglebox

Messaging all her mates on facey, hey britnee are ye in front of the tellee, one is on in a min

She’s got a hard job has lizzy. Sitting In luxury throughout this.

maybe she might open her many palaces as makeshift hospitals?

Back