Wonder what Betty is going to tell us all tonight?

The Greek has said a few things about viruses in the past. A bit of an asset in the current situ, imo.

T
she'll announce that she and her kin are donating tens of millions of quid to the nhs there imo mate. all in this together iirc
This. How about using royal palaces to house the homeless or NHS staff (who don't want to take this virus home to their families).
We all of course know that actual practical help from this fabulously wealthy family will not be forthcoming.

T

This. How about using royal palaces to house the homeless or NHS staff (who don't want to take this virus home to their families).
We all of course know that actual practical help from this fabulously wealthy family will not be forthcoming.
Pretty certain that’s not the queens decision tbh. Can’t see the government doing that though.

It's a waste of time it being televised tonight, the BBC, ITV et al have pretty much told everyone already what she's going to say verbatim.

Literally just thinking that myself. f***ing spoilers all over. Not worth watching now. If I was the queen I'd tell them to fuck off, they can hear it at the same time as every other fucker. Actually if I was her I'd completely change it now just to piss them off

Literally just thinking that myself. f***ing spoilers all over. Not worth watching now. If I was the queen I'd tell them to fuck off, they can hear it at the same time as every other fucker. Actually if I was her I'd completely change it now just to piss them off
They know because it was recorded ages ago. Would be nice if she spoke live.

T

There’s plenty of them n’all.

They know because it was recorded ages ago. Would be nice if she spoke live.

Ah fair enough. Still dont think they needed to tell us it all though, bit unnecessary! Can you imagine talking to a mate:
"have you seen that film that's on at 9 tonight?"
"no, is it any good"
"yeah it's quite exciting"
"might give it a watch then"
"you'll like it, it starts with a bloke and his wife and at the end you find out that the wife has actually been a spy all along and she's about to give secrets to the nazis but he finds out just in time and tackles her and they both fall down a cliff and die "
" cheers mate, I'll not f***ing bother now "

Back