Women's March

MonkeyLove

Striker
can someone please succinctly explain to me what this is about? The guardian have got a live blog and it's all over the news but seems to be an inflated ego battle of who can come up with the most philosophical placade, find the most pseudo intellectual quote to reiterate or the most clever provocative outfits to go in.

I'm all in favour of a good movement but looking at the speeches and social media it just seems to be a procession of sound bites and one up man (Woman) ship. I got the pussy hats, most people (Apologies @tunstall birdman) know what a fanny looks like. But the rest is so deliberately off the wall.

At least with stop the war coalition or the brexit marches you knew where you stood (A big f***ing banner saying stop the war gave it away) not got a clue what the intentions or aims of this are.

I also think they do a disservice to the cause by trying to make it so intellectually elitist. It seems to have been hijacked by the brigade looking for the most twitter retweets

can someone please succinctly explain to me what this is about? The guardian have got a live blog and it's all over the news but seems to be an inflated ego battle of who can come up with the most philosophical placade, find the most pseudo intellectual quote to reiterate or the most clever provocative outfits to go in.

I'm all in favour of a good movement but looking at the speeches and social media it just seems to be a procession of sound bites and one up man (Woman) ship. I got the pussy hats, most people (Apologies @tunstall birdman) know what a fanny looks like. But the rest is so deliberately off the wall.

At least with stop the war coalition or the brexit marches you knew where you stood (A big f***ing banner saying stop the war gave it away) not got a clue what the intentions or aims of this are.

I also think they do a disservice to the cause by trying to make it so intellectually elitist. It seems to have been hijacked by the brigade looking for the most twitter retweets
:lol:

They're marching against anti-women policies that Trump advocates in various areas including gender equality, abortion, LGBTQ, racial equality, workers rights and so on.

Don't worry your pretty little face about it and just lay on the sofa scratching your bollocks and watching Match of the Day instead ;)

They're marching against anti-women policies that Trump advocates in various areas including gender equality, abortion, LGBTQ, racial equality, workers rights and so on.

Don't worry your pretty little face about it and just lay on the sofa scratching your bollocks and watching Match of the Day instead ;)

/\/\ Painters in /\/\

That’s nice, flower.

I'm not sure what it's about, but I'm sure the usual suspects of the SMB disagree with it and abhor the wombs of all involved

“What do we want?”
“No more persecution because we choose to shower with our dogs!”
“When do we want it?”
“Woof!”

That's the Winalot march. It's next week

That's entirely what I intend to do

Erm , which one of us us are you referring to Becs ?

:lol::lol: Bit harsh Becs, but funny :eek::lol::lol: Come on Football is one of the original commandments No 1. Though will follow the Lads, through thick and thin.
No 9 and no playing sorry scratching of the bollocks:lol:

Back