Women's Italians football squad.....

Not seen any yet, a few official looking types but nothing to note. I've just been in the gym and pool so haven't been around the rest of the place. Think a trip to the lounge/bar is needed

No, but fragile little darlings like @SaintJude feel the need to hammer their tired rhetoric every time someone mentions it.

Curious isn't it that if they didn't like another sport like say rugby, but if there was a rugby thread, they wouldn't saunter in and say "Rugby is awful" and leave.
They're only triggered because it's women playing football. Frankly I struggle to see what's not to like about that.
I can’t stand the thought of watching women’s football or women’s cricket or men’s rugby frankly, add to that Formula 1 and tennis. I don’t like what I don’t like and won’t watch it. I don’t like women commentators or pundits on men’s football or cricket either, then again there are loads of men commentators and pundits I can’t stand either... there I said it

I can’t stand the thought of watching women’s football or women’s cricket or men’s rugby frankly, add to that Formula 1 and tennis. I don’t like what I don’t like and won’t watch it. I don’t like women commentators or pundits on men’s football or cricket either, then again there are loads of men commentators and pundits I can’t stand either... there I said it
Not for me to give advice but have you ever thought you could maybe be a little more open to new things? Perhaps give something a bit of a try?

Curious isn't it that if they didn't like another sport like say rugby, but if there was a rugby thread, they wouldn't saunter in and say "Rugby is awful" and leave.
Their opinion of women's football doesn't seem to extend to any other women's sport either.

They just home in on any thread about women's football with the sole intention of trashing it.

I honestly have no idea why they feel so threatened by the idea of women playing football.

Not seen any yet, a few official looking types but nothing to note. I've just been in the gym and pool so haven't been around the rest of the place. Think a trip to the lounge/bar is needed
Surely after starting the thread about potential pics of the Italian Woman’s footy team you’d ditch the needs of you and ya mrs to go to the gym and provide the evidence to the board.

agree with most of that, apart from the 'women commentators' bit. thats just plain old sexist. sometimes they say interesting things and give very good insights into the game, which loads of male commentators can't do. just take the commentator on merit, regardless of their sex.

unless you find someones voice irritating, then it doesn't matter what they are saying

arrives at the spa hotel me and our lass are staying in about an hour's time. They are staying here for the Euros coming up next week.
I'll try and get pics but not sure how easy it'll be
Why pics???
Can google them all.within 20 seconds if we wanted to.

Grow up.

Creepy indeed.

Not for me to give advice but have you ever thought you could maybe be a little more open to new things? Perhaps give something a bit of a try?
eh? i've tried it and I don't like it.
agree with most of that, apart from the 'women commentators' bit. thats just plain old sexist. sometimes they say interesting things and give very good insights into the game, which loads of male commentators can't do. just take the commentator on merit, regardless of their sex.

unless you find someones voice irritating, then it doesn't matter what they are saying
no it isn't I don't like listening to the majority of commentary I watch the game I can see what's happening I don't need Alan Green yelling at me..nor do I need Jenas telling me afterwards what I have already seen

Last edited:

Back