Women will be safe now

I wonder how many men have beaten their partners after singing this song?

Stabbed their partner after singing it, surely.
Tom Jones does not like this.

This is just some busybody with nothing better to do with their time trying to show how caring and concerned they are.

Never thought much of the song anyway and as I've never listened to the lyrics fully never realised it was about a man stabbing a woman to death. Shit song anyway...good riddance.
I wonder how many men have beaten their partners after singing this song?

I dunno but my wife's Welsh and I think she might stab me to death if I sang it.

Last edited:
Never thought much of the song anyway and as I've never listened to the lyrics fully never realised it was about a man stabbing a woman to death. Shit song anyway...good riddance.

I dunno but my wife's Welsh and I think she might stab me to death if I sang it.
Delilah has been fooling around and when Tom confronts her she laughs at him. That gets his blood up and he stabbs her to death.
He must have gone to her house with the knife so can't plead it was a spur of the moment crime of passion.
I wonder if that's how he ended up on death row in Green, Green Grass Of Home.

Delilah has been fooling around and when Tom confronts her she laughs at him. That gets his blood up and he stabbs her to death.
He must have gone to her house with the knife so can't plead it was a spur of the moment crime of passion.
I wonder if that's how he ended up on death row in Green, Green Grass Of Home.
See, there's 2 sides to every story.

Back