Women of the SMB

Big Jeff

Winger
Oh dear what has she done this time?

Perhaps the SMB could set up a rehabilitation programme for all the repeat offenders.

A sort of internet internment centre to have them re-educated and root out unnacceptable beliefsand behaviours.

Winger
Oh dear what has she done this time?

Perhaps the SMB could set up a rehabilitation programme for all the repeat offenders.

A sort of internet internment centre to have them re-educated and root out unnacceptable beliefsand behaviours.

Same as last time. Just being argumentative & winding people up.

Winger
She gets banned unfairly if you ask me.

It was all explained on the warning thread. The more warnings you get, the longer they last & increasing the likelihood of a ban. If she wont learn then it'll just continue.

Personally I dont think it's unfair as I think she's unhinged, so dont engage with her after she had a strop at me over a tongue in cheek comment.

Tadger

Striker
Putting women in space would be a complete disaster based purely on temperature.

Firstly, space is cold as fuck.

Secondly, if they can’t work out how thermostats work I wouldn’t trust them to understand the finer points of astrophysics either.

spitfire

Striker
It was all explained on the warning thread. The more warnings you get, the longer they last & increasing the likelihood of a ban. If she wont learn then it'll just continue.

Personally I dont think it's unfair as I think she's unhinged, so dont engage with her after she had a strop at me over a tongue in cheek comment.
She is what she is though. It's always been that way.
We don’t
You're the boss
She's one of the worst offenders on here

She seems to have a fantastic knack of turning an innocuous exchange into a proper slagging match

I don't - I think she can be a real nasty piece of work
She seems alright to me.

Last edited:

riffraff

Striker
Putting women in space would be a complete disaster based purely on temperature.

Firstly, space is cold as fuck.

Secondly, if they can’t work out how thermostats work I wouldn’t trust them to understand the finer points of astrophysics either.
Worrabout wanting a piss ten mins after they’ve set off?
She's one of the worst offenders on here

She seems to have a fantastic knack of turning an innocuous exchange into a proper slagging match

I don't - I think she can be a real nasty piece of work
You wanna try meeting her irl marra! Gorra be 15yrs now and I still step tentatively into central London pubs.
She is what she is though. It's always been that way.

You're the boss

She seems alright to me.
She is. Just slightly ower fond of a wind up imho.

Last edited: