Women of the SMB

CatRyan

Striker
Come fly away with us Cat, to the moon and beyond, leave these churlish youths behind :cool:

you know for me the female traiblazers of space are there for us already despite the bigotry they faced, Tereshkova as I already said, Katherine Johnson, a black woman no less, without whom the US would not have got into space as quickly as they did

you go, I'll stay, there's plenty do trailblaze here
Solo flight iirc

Not a collective of woman

the men on here are showing how men really excel around women with their gravitas, unbelievable that girls do better than boys in mixed schools and better than them in single sex schools really

Last edited:

mcq10

Striker
you know for me the female traiblazers of space are there for us already despite the bigotry they faced, Tereshkova as I already said, Katherine Johnson, a black woman no less, without whom the US would not have got into space as quickly as they did

you go, I'll stay, there's plenty do trailblaze here

the men on here are showing how men really excel around women with their gravitas, unbelievable that girls do better than boys in mixed schools and better than them in single sex schools really
Girls are more mature than boys at school. It was tongue in cheek comment anyway

Skandhaless

Striker
Mackem Angels was one of the best mods we’ve had on here.
Name rings a bell but can't honestly remember her . Suppose mods are a bit like refs , the less you see of them the better game they're having .
Without blowing smoke I honestly wouldn't mind your good self as a mod ☺️

Seems entirely reasonable. Men went to the Moon over 50 years ago. Done bugger all since. They had their go. Having failed to shit, they should get off the pot.

Job needs sorting so we can colonise space before the polar bears here run out of ice.

Let me know how it goes. Cost shouldn't be an issue as I will have my buss pass by then.

Suppose with the developments in drone technology, we're probably not being far away from being able to pilot the shuttle from mission control, so the lasses probably can all go to space.

Would need plenty of plug sockets inside for those glade plug ins and a few bits of expensive exercise equipment scattered around the shuttle to hang clothes on to dry. This is all feasible.