Women Just Aren't As Funny As Lads

What?

I was talking about how some "so called" leftys act like purity police and want to have a go if you don't subscribe to their dogma.

And you said sometimes right wing people want to kill brown people?

I don't see the connection

I know you aren't seeing the connection mate, and it's quite funny.

Especially when you use terms like "vicious trend" and "purity police" in relation to some limp wristed lefty that thinks quinoa is food being a bit over enthusiastic on the internet. :lol:

I know you aren't seeing the connection mate, and it's quite funny.

Especially when you use terms like "vicious trend" and "purity police" in relation to some limp wristed lefty that thinks quinoa is food being a bit over enthusiastic on the internet. :lol:
Well that's why I'm asking you to explain. What are you going on about?

No thanks. :lol:

There is a sensible middle ground between the far left and far right. I'd say I'm left of centre but definitely not far left. Anyway I promised myself I would avoid getting involved in political discussion on the Internet so that's enough for today. :lol:
There's a sensible middle ground between far left and the center. Anything else is evil or appeasement. :lol:

That's a good article but it misses the point, I can't talk for the sort of people who attack people on twitter but they will always be those people, the internet exists and it allows anyone to get "trolls".

If more female writers are "given an opportunity" the only way that will happen is by not giving others which in this case is men, the same opportunity and you can't do that, it would mean exclusion of men which isn't equality and never will be.

Imagine the current apparently sexist world we live in full of so called male privilege is like a clock that runs slow, we have to get it running at the correct pace, yet what this sort of stuff does is make the clock goes too fast so instead of correcting it we just create the opposite yet exactly the same flaw in the system.

Back