Women banned from every pub in sunderland until 2043

Why not? Is she capable of breaking the economy with the amount she drinks?
They never are, only certain pubs are on Pubwatch (cause you have to pay for it) so the rest won't have to ban her if they don't want to and some bars won't be arsed.

The police can't go around making sure she's not coming into town, they'll just arrest her if she's caught having bother again but if she's in town getting pissed up she'll likely end up going to one of the other bars again and having a ruck.

Been a while since I worked in the bara but when I did you'd get like a book off everyone who was barred by Pubwatch (imagine it's just online now) and you'd still get the scratters trying to get served and hanging around town.

They never are, only certain pubs are on Pubwatch (cause you have to pay for it) so the rest won't have to ban her if they don't want to and some bars won't be arsed.

The police can't go around making sure she's not coming into town, they'll just arrest her if she's caught having bother again but if she's in town getting pissed up she'll likely end up going to one of the other bars again and having a ruck.

Been a while since I worked in the bara but when I did you'd get like a book off everyone who was barred by Pubwatch (imagine it's just online now) and you'd still get the scratters trying to get served and hanging around town.

Surprising they don't end up being barred from the city centre as a whole

Yes, disappointed thought the op meant women (as in the entire female population) would be no longer cluttering the bars of various hostelries, allowing me and me mates to ge a pint without waiting half an hour for bar staff to knock out weird fruit cocktails with fancy umbrellas
Which pub was this ?

Back