Women and priorities!

We will be out of he house all day xmas day, Boxing Day and the day after but today rather than chill the house needs a spring clean :rolleyes:

I never understand that one. Tidy the house before xmas day. When on xmas day the house will be a mess. Why not just wait til after, then do it.

Wife has taken the kids to see her mother in taiwan and doesn’t get back until tomorrow night so I am having a quiet evening and going to work tomorrow. Cleaning was all done yesterday although it will undoubtedly be of poor quality and all need redoing

My Mam used to do things like that! Doing things like panicking about cleaning the windows or having to empty the full ironing basket so she'd be manically ironing shorts and sundresses that nobody was going to wear anyway.

I'm sitting here with my feet up having a cuppa and a piece of stollen and not caring that the windows need cleaning :lol:
My missus had the window cleaner round to do the windows on Friday even though they had been done earlier in the week :rolleyes:

And I was there so there wasn't any funny business :lol:

My in laws have taken the kids for the morning so we can tidy the house ready for Christmas.

We agreed that I’d put together the doll’s high chair for my daughter, then clean the upstairs (tidy, dust and vacuum 3 bedrooms, clean bathroom, change the cats shitter tray) and she’d do the downstairs (kitchen, living room, hall and stairs). I’ve just taken the high chair down the stairs to find her with the entire contents of the side board on the floor saying “We desperately need to clear this sideboard out!”

Not as desperately as we need the house to stop looking like something from Kim and Aggie before 7 people descend on our house for Christmas dinner tomorrow! Seriously!
There's live cricket on mate.

My in laws have taken the kids for the morning so we can tidy the house ready for Christmas.

We agreed that I’d put together the doll’s high chair for my daughter, then clean the upstairs (tidy, dust and vacuum 3 bedrooms, clean bathroom, change the cats shitter tray) and she’d do the downstairs (kitchen, living room, hall and stairs). I’ve just taken the high chair down the stairs to find her with the entire contents of the side board on the floor saying “We desperately need to clear this sideboard out!”

Not as desperately as we need the house to stop looking like something from Kim and Aggie before 7 people descend on our house for Christmas dinner tomorrow! Seriously!

She obviously can't stand you.

Dump her.

Back