Women’s T20 World Cup

(Women’s cricket, blah blah blah, no interest it’s probably best to not read the thread)

India shock Australia in opener
West Indies thump Thailand in non shocker
NZ chasing 128 vs Sri Lanka now

England open up against SA tomorrow

(Women’s cricket, blah blah blah, no interest it’s probably best to not read the thread)

India shock Australia in opener
West Indies thump Thailand in non shocker
NZ chasing 128 vs Sri Lanka now

England open up against SA tomorrow

The timing on the strokes (even a lot of the scoring ones) has been abysmal. Let’s see what happens when South Africa bat....but I can’t help thinking that England have been pretty poor so far.

Need 10 an Over now for me
The timing on the strokes (even a lot of the scoring ones) has been abysmal. Let’s see what happens when South Africa bat....but I can’t help thinking that England have been pretty poor so far.
Not watched woman’s cricket before today so
A) is this the usual quality
B) is this the usual run rate
C) are England playing poor

Need 10 an Over now for me

Not watched woman’s cricket before today so
A) is this the usual quality
B) is this the usual run rate
C) are England playing poor
Not watched lots, but to get over the outfield the timing needs to be spot on I think....and it hasn’t been. Wilson played like a rabbit in the headlights, but Sciver is showing good thinking.
We’ll see what par is when SA bat perhaps.
Another poorly executed shot leads to another catch. The one that got Knight out was a good athletic effort from Ismail, but I can’t help feeling that Heather Knight mistimed it or it would (should?) have been six.
Too many poor strokes/stroke choices leading to catches.

Last edited:
Can’t help feeling that England’s bowling needs to be spot on, otherwise SA will win this inside of 18 overs.
(Could be waaaaay off the mark of course....maybe this is the standard?....)

Winfield is an ironic name considering how bad at fielding she is.
Two of the flukiest boundaries in the same over makes them favourites again.
Winfield again, single handedly trying to lose the match

Last edited:

Back