Women’s Euros Thread . . .

Is there one??

If not, there is now.

Anyone going to any games?? We’ve got tickets for opening game and the final (which we might not go to now because our first game is in same day).

Probably go to one or two at Rotherham and Bramall Lane too.

Should be a class tournament.
I'm in need of one ticket in level 5 for the final if you are looking to sell?

Was gonna go to the final with my sister but I'll be at the SoL

Went to see England Vs Hungary at the SoL recently, ruined by the crap weather and the fact we only won 1-0 only for the next game to be a 20-0 win, wish I saw that one
I can't say I would get any enjoyment from watching a 20 nil pasting, like....

Well for starters, this is a forum and I believe it's a place where views are allowed to be aired.

What I detest about womens football is how the likes of The Guardian and The BBC are trying to force us in to believing that it is/or ever will be as popular as proper football.

It never will be.

75,000 at the Real Madrid vs Liverpool Final in Paris, 91,500 at the (Womens) Champions League Final.... it'll never catch on :)

As a man who has 3 girls, the acceleration of woman's sport in this country is unbelievable. I want my kids to be inspired by other confident female role models and have the same opportunities as men. Within 20-30 years the world has finally woken up that sporting competition can be entertaining no matter the sex. The standard will only get better the more women get involved. We have seen that already.

I’ll be watching with my wife and young girls because it’s interesting, but also so they can see what is possible.

That specific banned poster is typical of many cave men still stuck in the 90s. Thankfully that attitude will disappear given time. If you don’t want to watch it then don’t!

As a man who has 3 girls, the acceleration of woman's sport in this country is unbelievable. I want my kids to be inspired by other confident female role models and have the same opportunities as men. Within 20-30 years the world has finally woken up that sporting competition can be entertaining no matter the sex. The standard will only get better the more women get involved. We have seen that already.

I’ll be watching with my wife and young girls because it’s interesting, but also so they can see what is possible.

That specific banned poster is typical of many cave men still stuck in the 90s. Thankfully that attitude will disappear given time. If you don’t want to watch it then don’t!
Excellent post

This is what I like to hear, I don’t have a daughter but it’s great isn’t it ?

Me and the wife went to the England match after storm Arwen at the stadium of light thinking nee one would turn up with having to dodge roofs, fallen trees and trampolines but there was a great crowd and very vocal!

I’m sold on womens international footy and watch the odd top tier domestic match.

Desperately want Sunderland lasses back as a pro team though as I think we could be one of the best!

With you all the way mate
Well rip lad, this is clearly not a thread for you , is it?

it’s all been said before, nothing original, now it would be to your own benefit, to just ignore the whole thing, whilst those who are taking an interest, are allowed to do so, without interruption

that’s fair is it not?

or a mere eff off do?

Back