Wolves v Leicester kick off 2000 BT Sport 1 & Ultimate

I know they’re doing well and that but I can’t stand watching Wolves. They’re really boring.

Two knobhead sets of fans anarl that’ll just spend all night telling each other how shit their support is.

In summary I’m watching Dortmund
Your missing a two top PL teams playing the game at the sort of pace you only see here.

‘You’re refereeing the game and you don’t know what’s going on’ :lol:
To be fair if Dean is told it's offside, rule it out he can't really argue with it. I always thought you couldn't be offside if the ball was played backwards but there you go. Don't know if that was ever the case or it's so rare that you'd be ahead of the ball and it was played backwards that I haven't noticed.

To be fair if Dean is told it's offside, rule it out he can't really argue with it. I always thought you couldn't be offside if the ball was played backwards but there you go. Don't know if that was ever the case or it's so rare that you'd be ahead of the ball and it was played backwards that I haven't noticed.
I think Cody was more aiming it towards Dean not being told which player was offside because he couldn’t answer whether Jota was the one offside or not. Would argue this is the most contentious VAR decision this season, because people still don’t understand the ruling on that decision or why it was given.

I think Cody was more aiming it towards Dean not being told which player was offside because he couldn’t answer whether Jota was the one offside or not. Would argue this is the most contentious VAR decision this season, because people still don’t understand the ruling on that decision or why it was given.
I think it's pretty clear when you know the law. Took me googling the law to understand though :lol:

I think it's pretty clear when you know the law. Took me googling the law to understand though :lol:

I thought the rule is that if the player is behind the ball they are onside and not to do with the ball going backwards (just usually it does go backwards if the player is behind the ball)? Might be wrong like

That wasn't what var was brought in for
It is though, the moaning twats who whinged like fuck when sky picked up a marginal offside then ranted they wuz robbed on social media have got exactly what they wanted.
I hope they’re happy as there’s some f***ing great goals being chalked out by decisions so marginal, no advantage would have been gained from them but hey ho, they’re technically correct.

Last edited:

Back