Wolves & Fulham

Spent £106million:eek:

Owner is minted, was trying/ is buying Wembley wasn’t he? Khan I believe his name is.

Give me our current plight over being blown out the water and spanked by these teams every week. Money is nuts, hopefully its calmed down should we return...

Doesn't compare to our 6 top league titles ya reet taking in to account 2 points a win compared to the modern 3

I reckon Alex Scott would be the best player in the league back in the days when you won the majority of those titles tbf.

19th century football :lol:

I reckon Alex Scott would be the best player in the league back in the days when you won the majority of those titles tbf.

19th century football :lol:
Maybe she would but its all part of our history as a football club you can't erase it.

I know you lot haven't got much of a one but it's nowt to be embarrassed about

Both clubs are owned by foreign interests (Chinese and Pakistani/American) with pots of money and probably not much patience. Both managers have decent records, but absolutely no experience of the Premiership (except Jokanovic played for Chelsea for 2 seasons). At least one of those clubs will have a major disaster. If there's one thing that Short proved it is that money is not enough.

Don’t look back, marra. Live in the now...
I do mag but just because weve won nowt for yonks I'm still proud of my clubs past the past that my dad, grandad and great grandad were part of.

Its normally fans of clubs like yourselves that have done nowt and won nowt who say stuff like that. It's like the ugly bloke who says beauty is on the inside

I do mag but just because weve won nowt for yonks I'm still proud of my clubs past the past that my dad, grandad and great grandad were part of.

Its normally fans of clubs like yourselves that have done nowt and won nowt who say stuff like that. It's like the ugly bloke who says beauty is on the inside

Doesn’t make sense, have you seen the clip if organs? They’re not something I’d want in the outside.

Imagine having your lungs around your waist like Batman’s utility belt, it would look preposterous.

Back