Wolves are quite literally

Status
Not open for further replies.

box2box

Striker
Only 4 points better off than our '19 point battlers' and they have taken 4 points off Safc

In our 19 and 15 point seasons did we take 4 points off any team ?

Only 4 points better off than our '19 point battlers' and they have taken 4 points off Safc

West Brom? Maybe got a point at home?

A few weeks ago, somebody posted a league table of how many points every PL Side (Ever), had taken off each other PL Side (Ever).

Wolves stood out a mile, in our results.

Think it was something like 4 points in seven games?
It'll be five point (or somthing like that) out of 24, now then.

I know we're permanently shite against Everton & The Skunks. But Wolves?
Glad to see the back of one of our 'Bogey Teams', now then.

Wolves could have survived with that squad.

Our 15 & 19 pointer squads were so bad, no hope in hell of survival.

Liverpool and Blackburn in the 19 point, in fact Blackburn failed to beat us in 4 attempts that season even though both Cole and Yorke (I think) scored in injury time in the cup game at Ewood to bring it back to the SoL. Great night, the replay, actually beating them on pens. Then went out to Sheffield United didn't we?

Quite brilliant actually, that was the season that Celtic beat both of those teams en route to the UEFA Cup final. They tried to lord it over the English game, ignoring the fact that neither team could beat the worst team the English top division had seen in years (probably since Swindon shipped 100 goals in 93(?)).

Funnily enough he actually plays for a Sunday league team, didnt believe it at first but it's true! Mate played against him a month ago

I remember he did alright for Wrexham for a bit but they must have got rid, fair play i bet most of us would give our left ball sack to play for Sunderland mind will probably only be remembered for them own goals...

Who gives a fuck. That was then and this is now :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back