Wolverine Diet

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called that because it's what Hugh Jackman does when he's training for the Xmen fillums :oops: as well as lifting a ton of weights like
Someone mentioned on here a few years back that jake gyllenhall beefed up in record time because he had access to the best supplements/steroids.

We could knock food windows on the heed and be roid ragers instead.

Someone mentioned on here a few years back that jake gyllenhall beefed up in record time because he had access to the best supplements/steroids.

We could knock food windows on the heed and be roid ragers instead.
I'd imagine theyre rife in Hollywood like. Sure Stallone is quite open about his use which is hardly surprising seeing he's like 70 with a 6 pack.

It might be an enjoyable or practical way to diet for some but, boring as it is, ultimately you are still looking for a sustainable calorie deficit if you want to lose weight.

I like the Fairy Tale Diet. Doing the Sleeping Beauty one at the moment where you don't eat when sleeping (unless a spider has a dodge in).

On a side note, isn't it best to train your metabolism to speed up and work all day? Eat more meals per day every 2-3 hours or so? That way your body continually burns calories and you can keep hoying in the protein all day?

I like the Fairy Tale Diet. Doing the Sleeping Beauty one at the moment where you don't eat when sleeping (unless a spider has a dodge in).

On a side note, isn't it best to train your metabolism to speed up and work all day? Eat more meals per day every 2-3 hours or so? That way your body continually burns calories and you can keep hoying in the protein all day?
I think that was dispelled a while ago. I think it came from the whole 'your body can only process 30g of protein per meal' so bro science took over and gave birth to this idea about eating every so many hours

I tried the Humpty Dumpty diet but there's only so many scrambled eggs and omelettes you can get down your neck before you become egg bound.

And your farts stink.

This bitch sounds like she knows what she's talking about
http://podcastnotes.org/2016/07/11/...-effects-on-obesity-muscle-mass-heart-health/

I do it Monday to Friday and give myself the weekends off to eat/drink whatever I want. Been doing it for a couple of months now, I haven't lost any weight but I think I've gained muscle and lost some fat and that's with a very undisciplined exercise plan. I look pretty good to be honest. I'm going to start a new strength and conditioning program tomorrow so will see how I feel when I'm actively trying to put muscle on/gain strength. It's good because I can basically just not eat and only drink water til about 12-1 and then I pretty much eat as much as possible (salads, vegetables, protein, coffee, whatever I want but try and keep it generally healthy) until about 8/9ish and then stop. Actually makes the mornings at work fly over as well, and I don't miss breakfast/tea/coffee whatsoever.

Last edited:
This bitch sounds like she knows what she's talking about
http://podcastnotes.org/2016/07/11/...-effects-on-obesity-muscle-mass-heart-health/

I do it Monday to Friday and give myself the weekends off to eat/drink whatever I want. Been doing it for a couple of months now, I haven't lost any weight but I think I've gained muscle and lost some fat and that's with a very undisciplined exercise plan. I look pretty good to be honest. I'm going to start a new strength and conditioning program tomorrow so will see how I feel when I'm actively trying to put muscle on/gain strength. It's good because I can basically just not eat and only drink water til about 12-1 and then I pretty much eat as much as possible (salads, vegetables, protein, coffee, whatever I want but try and keep it generally healthy) until about 8/9ish and then stop. Actually makes the mornings at work fly over as well, and I don't miss breakfast/tea/coffee whatsoever.

Could just have black coffee on a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back