Wolsingham Cafes

Status
Not open for further replies.

socrates

Striker
Me and a group of friends drive around the Dales most Sunday mornings and like to stop off in Wolsingham for coffee.

Cafe called Number 10 has been shut for ages, so weve been using the one round the corner Peggys? or something similar. Yesterday that was shut.

Have they closed down?

Me and a group of friends drive around the Dales most Sunday mornings and like to stop off in Wolsingham for coffee.

Cafe called Number 10 has been shut for ages, so weve been using the one round the corner Peggys? or something similar. Yesterday that was shut.

Have they closed down?
Funnily enough, was going to ask about ponteland. Doing an airport pick up on Saturday so was going to nip somewhere for a sarny before.

Funnily enough, was going to ask about ponteland. Doing an airport pick up on Saturday so was going to nip somewhere for a sarny before.
i think you are mistaking where the lad is talking about.

this village is in weardale, approx 25 mile from ponteland

could be iirc walsingham you are thinking of

Have they closed down?
Watch your letterbox!

Have they closed down?
If im out cycling that way I normally go to the Bradley burn farm shop. About half a mile out

Have they closed down?
number 10 is shut? permanently?

Have they closed down?
Just blast on through to Stanhope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back