Woke

What makes you think they are doing good?

How can the phrase doing something good be an insult ?
You probably know fine well I’m not on about a specific instant or individual, rather the f***ing ridiculous claim that doing something good is somehow an insult in current times.

How can the phrase doing something good be an insult ?
You probably know fine well I’m not on about a specific instant or individual, rather the f***ing ridiculous claim that doing something good is somehow an insult in current times.
I don't think the phrase doing something good is an insult.

I was asking what makes you think these so called "do gooders" are doing something good in the first place.

I don't think the phrase doing something good is an insult.

I was asking what makes you think these so called "do gooders" are doing something good in the first place.

Not true...it’s often bandied about as some sort of insult.
And I’ve told you I wasn’t talking about specific individuals or instances.

I see this word being used all over social media, seems to have overtaken ‘gammon’ now that brexit has died away and racism is now being brought up all the time.

Has this word always been used for being aware of racism, or has it just recently been adopted as such?
If you skip to 8:15

Andrew Doyle speaks about it for 5 minutes and describes it perfectly

I see this word being used all over social media, seems to have overtaken ‘gammon’ now that brexit has died away and racism is now being brought up all the time.

Has this word always been used for being aware of racism, or has it just recently been adopted as such?
It's a modern American bullshit term to signify that someone is sensitive to the needs and feelings of other Human beings. It seems to have replaced words like 'nice' and 'caring'. It's mostly used by twats, both as a compliment but also as an insult. Usually in the latter case by absolute f***ing monsters with fascist leanings who seem to believe that anyone who might think about other people's wellbeing has a mental illness.
I thought it was a general term for screaming crybabies (who only seem to exist online) who seek out offence and outrage in everything anyone does or says?
:lol:
People like Piers Morgan or Katie Hopkins you mean?

Last edited:
First time I saw it being used was by conspiracy theorists to describe themselves. Don’t think anyone seriously uses the current usage to describe themselves.
In that case they've badly misspelled divvy. :lol:
Well I didn't know that.

But I can confirm it is now used to describe people who would otherwise be described as fannies.
Take that back, it's blurtist.
What makes you think they are doing good?
Just the little things, like not persecuting others, or enslaving people, oh and the non-genociding. :lol:

Last edited:
Thought that was red pill.

Only person that's ever called me "woke" is @Aituk7 and that's because I don't want trans people to be treat like shit or something.

Isn’t red pill the incel terminology.
In that case they've badly misspelled divvy. :lol:

Take that back, it's blurtist.

Just the little things, like not persecuting others, or enslaving people, oh and the non-genociding. :lol:

Divvy’s being very kind to them.

Back