WOD-workout of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zidanny

Winger
Who's training today?

Post your workout.

Gonna do bodyweight stuff today followed by interval training at the track.

Pyramid Burpees
100 burpees broken into 19 sets. Looks like this:

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

Rest as needed between sets

Then gonna do 2 x 800m efforts, 3 x 400m, 4 x 200m, 5 x 100

Probably spew up ;)

I'm gonna go and mess about look around at the empty gym for the last time before the January bellends waddle through the door

I'm gonna go and mess about look around at the empty gym for the last time before the January bellends waddle through the door

:lol:

The one month wonders will be out in force from next week, cue 'walking on the treadmill' 'birds wearing makeup' people doing hight reps with low weight cos they want to get 'toned' hahaha. Every year is the same.

Enjoy your workout mate and have a great night tonight!!

Insanity: Core Cardio & Balance.

Like it !

I'm waiting for Insanity Asylum vol 2 to turn up, can't wait !!

Flat Barbell Bench: 5x5, 4x3, 2x2
Rack Pulls: 1x5, 1x3, 1x2
Standing Press: 1x5, 1x3, 1x2

:lol:

The one month wonders will be out in force from next week, cue 'walking on the treadmill' 'birds wearing makeup' people doing hight reps with low weight cos they want to get 'toned' hahaha. Every year is the same.

Yeah, nobody wants to lift heavy because they don't want to be bulky like Ronnie Coleman.

Flat Barbell Bench: 5x5, 4x3, 2x2
Rack Pulls: 1x5, 1x3, 1x2

Yeah, nobody wants to lift heavy because they don't want to be bulky like Ronnie Coleman.

Lol and I can't take creatine cos I get drug tested and its a steroid !

On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this shit now. "No mom I do not want a cookie!" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

Logon or register to see this image

This is gonna hit me hard as my gym is only small. I might start to focus on the weekends in the hope that its quieter then.

I'm going to ask my mate that works at the gym I train at to put some signs up saying no curling in the squat rack, because I know that will be a massive pain in the arse. There's somebody I speak to from the BB.com forums where curling in the squat rack at his gym will cost you your membership.

On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this shit now. "No mom I do not want a cookie!" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

Logon or register to see this image

where is that from :lol:

Happy new year !!

Who's training today?

Once I'm fully hydrated, I treated myself to two bottles of bud lastnight, I know, I know....I'm crazy, ill be running 1 mile efforts x 3 with 3 mins recovery inbetween.

Enjoy your New Year's Day everyone.

Rest today, just had a bit of a kick about and I'll probably go and do a bit of steady-state cardio later.

Tomorrow is my second upper body session of the week, will be set out like this:

Rack Pulls: 5x5, 4x3, 3x2
Bench: 2x5, 2x3, 1x2

Had my younger brother train weights today for the first time in his life. Session was:

Squat 5x5
Bench 5x5
Barbell Rows 5x5
Shrugs 3x8
Skullcrushers 3x8
Barbell Curls 3x8

Found a nice long steep muddy hill for hill reps later today. Each rep should take about 40 seconds, maybe longer if its really boggy still. I aim to do 10 reps, jog down the hill for recovery.
Perfect spartan race prep !!

Me too, going to test it at the begining of each month to see if im improving.

Good stuff. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back