Woburn Center Parcs

I'd be interested in what you think of it. I'm about the same distance from Longleat and Woburn but have always gone to Longleat. Whenever I looked it was always a couple of hundred quid more at Woburn but a more compact park. As you know Longleat is pretty big and the pool is great.
The only reason I'd go to Woburn is to see if the standard of cleanliness in the lodges is any better than Longleat, as it's always been pretty bad when I've gone, even in the more expensive lodges.

I'd be interested in what you think of it. I'm about the same distance from Longleat and Woburn but have always gone to Longleat. Whenever I looked it was always a couple of hundred quid more at Woburn but a more compact park. As you know Longleat is pretty big and the pool is great.
The only reason I'd go to Woburn is to see if the standard of cleanliness in the lodges is any better than Longleat, as it's always been pretty bad when I've gone, even in the more expensive lodges.
I really like Longleat because there’s so much to do on your doorstep. I heard nothing but good things about Woburn though so I’m looking forward to it.

Wife loves it so we are there all the time.

It's the smallest but still plenty big enough and do all the activities. Has all the chain restaurants.

Pool is the smallest but most modern and has the best chutes.

Weird mix of people from posh London families to Essex chavs as it's the closest to London.

We usually stay in the 3 or 4 bed exec lodges.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wife loves it so we are there all the time.

It's the smallest but still plenty big enough and do all the activities. Has all the chain restaurants.

Pool is the smallest but most modern and has the best chutes.

Weird mix of people from posh London families to Essex chavs as it's the closest to London.

We usually stay in the 3 or 4 bed exec lodges.

Enough to put anyone off

Back