Woburn Center Parcs

Head here in a couple of weeks, I’ve been to Whinfell and Longleat but curious as to people’s experiences of this one with it being newer?

Wife loves it so we are there all the time.

It's the smallest but still plenty big enough and do all the activities. Has all the chain restaurants.

Pool is the smallest but most modern and has the best chutes.

Weird mix of people from posh London families to Essex chavs as it's the closest to London.

We usually stay in the 3 or 4 bed exec lodges.

Up the bum, no harm done IIRC.

I'm going to Lanzarote in February for 6 days all in for £509. Far better weather and probably less cash.
We’re off to Tenerife end of Feb too. CP wasn’t too bad tbf by their standards.

Wife loves it so we are there all the time.

It's the smallest but still plenty big enough and do all the activities. Has all the chain restaurants.

Pool is the smallest but most modern and has the best chutes.

Weird mix of people from posh London families to Essex chavs as it's the closest to London.

We usually stay in the 3 or 4 bed exec lodges.
Were in the 4 bed exec lodge, Friday to Friday, 2, 3, 8 and 10 yr olds so it’ll be full on but I love it

We’re off to Tenerife end of Feb too. CP wasn’t too bad tbf by their standards.

Were in the 4 bed exec lodge, Friday to Friday, 2, 3, 8 and 10 yr olds so it’ll be full on but I love it

Probably right opposite the pool then.

Might be the same at all of them but shopping on site is ludicrously expensive. We go to the Tescos at Woburn Sands on arrival day so we can unpack at the lodge.

£1800 notes for a week in august (family of 4)

We're heading to Eindhoven for a wedding in August and are taking a weeks holiday anarl.

Dutch center parc is around €1000.

Probably right opposite the pool then.

Might be the same at all of them but shopping on site is ludicrously expensive. We go to the Tescos at Woburn Sands on arrival day so we can unpack at the lodge.
The Mrs is on about doing a click and collect for the day we arrive. I think we are really close to the pool area when she showed me the map, think she might have paid a bit extra to be closer

Who is that booked through Keith?

Jet2 mate. Just checked and it's now gone up to £626 per person.

I only wanted to spend £1K and compared prices mainly on latedeals.co.uk (basically Thomson Holidays). There was similar deals on there but not with the same reviews. The digs we are going to get 4.5 out of 5 on trip advisor.

The prices might come down on thomsons?

Jet2 mate. Just checked and it's now gone up to £626 per person.

I only wanted to spend £1K and compared prices mainly on latedeals.co.uk (basically Thomson Holidays). There was similar deals on there but not with the same reviews. The digs we are going to get 4.5 out of 5 on trip advisor.

The prices might come down on thomsons?
Where about in Lanzarote mate? You been before?

Where about in Lanzarote mate? You been before?

Playa Blanca. I stayed in Costa Teguise twice about a dozen years ago. We had a trip to the volcano and stopped in Playa Blanca for our tea, seemed canny.

I've also been to Correlajo twice so we might have a boat trip over so the good lady can have a wander up the main street. She's never been but we were due there last year but thanks to whiplash off a car accident we had to cancel.

Playa Blanca. I've stayed in Costa Teguise twice about a dozen years ago. We had a trip to the volcano and stopped in Playa Blanca for our tea, seemed canny.

I've also been to Correlajo twice so we might have a boat trip over so the good lady can have a wander up the main street. She's never been but we were due there last year but thanks to whiplash off a car accident we had to cancel.
Yeah I’ve been to correlajo, really enjoyed it but it was August and it was stupidly hot

£1800 notes for a week in august (family of 4)

We're heading to Eindhoven for a wedding in August and are taking a weeks holiday anarl.

Dutch center parc is around €1000.

UK ones are ok if you go at the right time. We have pre school Children so the flexibility. Got Monday to Friday 2nd week of December in a 4 bed exec and it cost us 700 quid.

Head here in a couple of weeks, I’ve been to Whinfell and Longleat but curious as to people’s experiences of this one with it being newer?

I love it, but mainly because it’s just over a mile from my house. If we go for a long weekend we get to have four full days on the activities.

Never tried any of the others so can’t compare. Could possibly do with a decent pub rather than just a sports bar and a soft-play/bowling alley type bar.

They’ve got a new activity where you jump off a massive tower onto one of those big airbags just like a stuntman. Have a go and let me know what it’s like.

I love it, but mainly because it’s just over a mile from my house. If we go for a long weekend we get to have four full days on the activities.

Never tried any of the others so can’t compare. Could possibly do with a decent pub rather than just a sports bar and a soft-play/bowling alley type bar.

They’ve got a new activity where you jump off a massive tower onto one of those big airbags just like a stuntman. Have a go and let me know what it’s like.
I think I’ll pass on the death mate and I’ll just spend a day in the spa!

Back