Wizz Air... anyone on here used them ?

Just make sure the bag you're taking fits their max size. If you don't, you're a mug. Mad how many people whinge about this when it's clearly stated upon booking. Think it's about 6 quid to upgrade to the larger hand luggage size.
Remember fly be when me and ex (no) went to Budapest. Case fit in the rack on the way there but not in the return one. Eventually checked it for free like but what a fuck on.

we used them last year to fly out to croatia. f***ing useless. wouldn't let my mate check us in online. he rang them up and had a right carry on. got to the check in desk at the airport, explained what had happened and we got sent to a customer services desk. the woman there didn't believe that we had tried to check in. mate showed her the email commuications and the phone calls he made and she still wouldn't have it. ended up charging us an extra £60
i had this issue as well.

Used them to Riga a few years ago. Think I paid the extra 6€ for the extra hand luggage (similar to Ryanair). Couldn't complain about the flight or service.

Back