Wizz Air... anyone on here used them ?

Best of the low budgets for me. Use them regularly and never had any issues.

If you book basic, you don't even get a 10 kg bag allowance. Does it give you the chance to add on a 10kg bag further on in the booking, or do you have to use the next category up ie Wizz Go which tends to be double the basic price?

Hand luggage is smaller than the average case too... cost me a fortune at Liverpool airport in storage.

Would never use them again, you get what you pay for.

Fine.. does what it says on the tin.. a to b

I flew with them when they very first started to Gdansk from Luton.

You used to get a very manky Eastern European baguette given to you.

Edible just but fuck knows to this day what was in it

we used them last year to fly out to croatia. f***ing useless. wouldn't let my mate check us in online. he rang them up and had a right carry on. got to the check in desk at the airport, explained what had happened and we got sent to a customer services desk. the woman there didn't believe that we had tried to check in. mate showed her the email commuications and the phone calls he made and she still wouldn't have it. ended up charging us an extra £60

Used them a few times, and will be sat morning. Very good if you’re only going hand luggage, never checked a bag with them but the seat doesn’t recline 🤭

edit: fuck, recline joke has been done already like 50 times 😂

used them loads . baggage allowance minging unless you pay decent cash. website a bit crap. planes and staff fine

Back