Without looking...

Am I the only person who hasn't a clue who Jessica rabbit is?

In the gif the rabbit is on the right, but Jessica is on the left? Is Jessica a rabbit ? What is the back story?
A Bob Hoskins partly animated film. The character Jessica Rabbit is married to a little anxious rabbit named Roger who is being framed.

In the gif the rabbit is on the right, but Jessica is on the left? Is Jessica a rabbit ? What is the back story?

She's from a film - Who Framed Roger Rabbit. It was amazing at the time having cartoons and real actors together, but it's really dated now!

Been having a look for my original Jessica Rabbit but I can't find her :(

It was from the early 90's when forums were just lines of text. I was moderator on a finance forum which was male dominated. The owner upgraded the site and we could have a tiny pixel avatar from a limited selection which was really exciting, but all the ones he put on were either money related or blokish. I said we needed some feminine ones, so he changed mine to Jessica Rabbit. That's when the I look like her thing started. I don't really look like her! It's just stuck since then.

Back