Without looking...

A few more off the top of me nut
Cockney Mackem- some big nosed gadgy, possibly Cyrano Debergerac.
Minix2- aciiid type smiley with a bullet wound
Les the Scientist--Les the scientist
Muggboots-chimp
Dave H lego man in safc top
And a couple from way back
Streaker - animated streaker
Mackem Angels - Dawn French

Last edited:
A certain poster is remaining very quiet on this thread, here's a clue BM

Ok fine

Dave herbal with his Frankenstein
You - a question
Me- some pencils
Janey- her and her dad
Lady muck- looking hot
Catryan - her stupid face
Sausage roll- some sausage rolls
Ginger John - my childhood crush
Peachbum - half a face
Dangermong- tony blair
Redmondwhiterob - blur (the jay)
Liverpool beach ball- cheap Nunez sticker
GBSAFC - father ted
Rosso - I think he’s the only one left with a Christmas hat ffs
Wigwams - my missus
Discopants - someone in disco pants
Muggboots - Peter Reid
Monkeytassle - the rose
Big duke six - a guitar
The virgin birdman- some fit lass

Is that 20 yet?

fuck you ;)

I shouldn't but. :lol:
and you:lol:

Last edited:
Some people's avatars have little or no connection to their user names.
Mine used to. It was a b&w photo of my old Dad in his army uniform. He was Son of Stan. However, it made many assume that I was in fact an old military bloke - even though 'female' has always been on my profile (and I'm not quite that old.) Anyway, I put a Christmas hat on him, then couldn't find the original image I'd used. So, the avatar became one of my cats. This being the largely anti-cat Smb, it's not a popular choice. :)

Mine used to. It was a b&w photo of my old Dad in his army uniform. He was Son of Stan. However, it made many assume that I was in fact an old military bloke - even though 'female' has always been on my profile (and I'm not quite that old.) Anyway, I put a Christmas hat on him, then couldn't find the original image I'd used. So, the avatar became one of my cats. This being the largely anti-cat Smb, it's not a popular choice. :)
I love cats.

He really is a groovy cat.

Back