Without any disrespect ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

It'll be a damp squib, walking out to less than 50% attendance.
That's the spirit

This thread has gone better than even I expected.

As I clicked 'post new thread' I wondered how quickly the Misserati would come on to post.

With the exception of another 2 or 3 they've all posted within minutes.

It's so predictable it's lost all sense of surprise .... some of these people must live on here just waiting to 'pounce' :lol:
Love it....misserati
May I borrow it from time to time?

As I clicked 'post new thread' I wondered how quickly the Misserati would come on to post.

It's so predictable it's lost all sense of surprise .... some of these people must live on here just waiting to 'pounce' :lol:
You're right there mind. Paxton, SAFC 2012 and Hongkongphooey the main culprits

The only people who should not be miserable about our plight are mags and smoggies.

Who on earth gives a fuck about Celtic?

No one in my friend group (I'm the only Sunderland fan) would consider this friendly a special occasion or a big match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back