Without a club on Monday

Sanchez was a mistake, and no way would they give Godin that, and to suggest so is ridiculous. Godins best days are behind him, he's 33

Godin is one of the top 10 players in the world in terms of ability, application and leadership. As a centre back he could play until he is 36 or so and his potential influence on a team such as Man Utd or Man City could be invaluable. Think of the effect of Van Dyke at Liverpool, not just ability but an injection of confidence and leadership. Godin is an even better player in my opinion, although he has only a few years left.

Man City need a tough defender and leader like him if they are ever to win the Champions League.

Last edited:
Godin is one of the top 10 players in the world in terms of ability, application and leadership. As a centre back he could play until he is 36 or so and his potential influence on a team such as Man Utd or Man City could be invaluable. Think of the effect of Van Dyke at Liverpool, not just ability but an injection of confidence and leadership. Godin is an even better player in my opinion, although he has only a few years left.

Man City need a tough defender and leader like him if they are ever to win the Champions League.
I think you are massively overating Godin. Have you ever seen him play with your own eyes and not just on tv? And no chance is he better than van djik

Nasri off to Australia I heard

shame as when he played for us he was really good, just spent most of his time injured, we already have Wilshire for that role

wouldn''t be totally amazed to see Balotelli end up with us, tho not sure you could have that much attitude in one strike partnership with Arnautovic, although the two are close friends
I would love to see that!

I think you are massively overating Godin. Have you ever seen him play with your own eyes and not just on tv? And no chance is he better than van djik

I didn't need to see Beckenbauer in person to understand he was a great player. Godin and Chielini have probably been the 2 best central defenders in tbe world over the last 5 or more years in terms of their own play and inspiring their team. Its too early yet to tell if the likes of Van Dijk or De Ligt can reach that standard of consistency. A player at this level has to prove to be more than a one season wonder.

I didn't need to see Beckenbauer in person to understand he was a great player. Godin and Chielini have probably been the 2 best central defenders in tbe world over the last 5 or more years in terms of their own play and inspiring their team. Its too early yet to tell if the likes of Van Dijk or De Ligt can reach that standard of consistency. A player at this level has to prove to be more than a one season wonder.
Those are not the two best two defenders in the world over the last 5 years.

Read that Moyes 6 year contract is ending.
If they were still
paying him how come the fecker could manage us against them?

Read that Moyes 6 year contract is ending.
If they were still
paying him how come the fecker could manage us against them?

Last edited:

Godin better than Van Dyke?

Have a day off

not even remotely close for me, if he was hed have the best teams in the world after him

Last edited:

Back