Without a club on Monday

Nasri off to Australia I heard

shame as when he played for us he was really good, just spent most of his time injured, we already have Wilshire for that role

wouldn''t be totally amazed to see Balotelli end up with us, tho not sure you could have that much attitude in one strike partnership with Arnautovic, although the two are close friends

Wouldn't have any of them. Sick of signing oldies who want to gently coast along till they hang up their boots. I want to build a young energetic team as Leeds did last season but without mucking it up at the end like they did.
What, nowt wrong with Cahill,godin our the man united players mind, would have any of them as they are not always injured and they could help us to another level

I think there will have been, but he decided a long time ago that he was off to inter

I have read that. However Inter aren't an elite level European club at this point so this is why I am wondering why a giant club hasn't been reported as trying to gazump the deal with a mega offer for him.

I have read that. However Inter aren't an elite level European club at this point so this is why I am wondering why a giant club hasn't been reported as trying to gazump the deal.
I wouldn't say they are not an elite club, they are in the champions league, you said your surprised man Utd aren't in for him, they didn't even qualify for the champions league.

I wouldn't say they are not an elite club, they are in the champions league, you said your surprised man Utd aren't in for him, they didn't even qualify for the champions league.
I know but in money terms they far outrank Inter and I would assume could probaby triple his wages.

Back