With performances continuing like this how many more matches before you jack it in

Status
Not open for further replies.

and go shopping with the lass instead.

Christmas for me,
love the lights.
I can't go shopping with me right hand marra :lol:

Seriously tho as a STH, I'll stay till the end of the season and just not renew. Even being out on the piss with friends and family, lots of laughs, the match has made the day so grim it's not worth it

Never. Its the club I support.
The amount of people that have said that, then followed by "But I then had enough"

I can't go shopping with me right hand marra :lol:

Seriously tho as a STH, I'll stay till the end of the season and just not renew. Even being out on the piss with friends and family, lots of laughs, the match has made the day so grim it's not worth it

The amount of people that have said that, then followed by "But I then had enough"[/QUOTE]
They learn to recognise loyalty is a two way deal.
Suddenly one day they wake up and see the fans are being treated like c**ts

For as long as I'm able, i'll go when i can. Been at it too long to chuck it in now. If folk in their seventies and eighties still go there's no reason a pup like me should rap his hand in.
That's really obscure logic mind. You're potentially doing something that you don't like, but you'll keep doing it because older people are doing something they don't like :lol:
Fuck me, and they say Television turns you into a zombie.

That's really obscure logic mind. You're potentially doing something that you don't like, but you'll keep doing it because older people are doing something they don't like :lol:
Fuck me, and they say Television turns you into a zombie.
I didn't say i didn't like it. If i didnt i wouldnt do it. The logic doesn't matter to anyone but me, additionally when has logic been involved with supporting a football team. Other than that if my dad was still here he'd still be going and hed seen worse shit than this. it's a matter of fortitude. maybe it will get better maybe it won't. i've been going for 44 year why would i stop now.

I didn't say i didn't like it. If i didnt i wouldnt do it. The logic doesn't matter to anyone but me, additionally when has logic been involved with supporting a football team. Other than that if my dad was still here he'd still be going and hed seen worse shit than this. it's a matter of fortitude. maybe it will get better maybe it won't. i've been going for 44 year why would i stop now.
Well if you like it marra fair enough. Tiz true that there's nee logic in footy, especially the game of one we'll all be at tomorrow

Only ill health or no money.
That’s my line! I suppose death comes under ill health as well. only way I’d stop at present is if there was nobody to go with and the coaches stopped because of lack of interest. Driving on my own probably wouldn’t appeal and the novelty of train travel would wear off because of the cost of doing all games. It’s an awful thought of my regular me+6 being without any of the +6 :cry:

That’s my line! I suppose death comes under ill health as well. only way I’d stop at present is if there was nobody to go with and the coaches stopped because of lack of interest. Driving on my own probably wouldn’t appeal and the novelty of train travel would wear off because of the cost of doing all games. It’s an awful thought of my regular me+6 being without any of the +6 :cry:

I get up early morning, sit by myself and watch a shitty stream. True I don't have to pay much but there's no fucker to moan with other than on line.

But no way can pack it in. Lots of reasons , and not one about current entertainment...whatever the hell that is.

My half brother, suffering TB, left his office job to work as a nightwatchman, out in all weathers, in the early 60s so he'd make enough to afford a season ticket. Lasted six weeks before he went down never to get back up. He was 19. How the fuck do you abandon that. Till I die, as they say.

Hope you and the missus are well.

I've got a season ticket so the club have my money but I'm seriously thinking of f***ing it off by Christmas. I've just about had enough

People who have the opportunity t0 go to the match and choose not to are not real fans, just fair weather tossers.

The STID mob will always be there and will never desert.
18k diehards next season

Love going to the matches and seeing mates, having a drink and stuff. I'd never stop going, much though I might not always enjoy the football! Plus I always feel that when we eventually become decent (I know, probably won't ever happen) I'll enjoy it more knowing I stuck with it through times like this and the 15 point season. Only thing that would stop me going is if I couldn't afford it any more. Mind, I can fully understand why others might fuck it off, not exactly entertaining at the minute and hasn't been for years
This all day- or however long ago you posted it hahaha

I'm at a crossroads now like, all of the lads who used to turn out have packed in, my oldest lad has his own life now and the youngest has had the stuffing knocked out of him over the last few seasons and asked not to go this year. I have my ST still but was sat all alone around the 80 minute mark on Saturday wondering why I'm still turning out. Not sure what I'd do if I didn't go though, had a ST since 1989 :confused:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back