Wishing someone a nice day.

Mackemansj1

Striker
I always wish a server in a shop or bus driver etc have a nice day. See loads of ignorant people, some even dont say thank you, it was drummed into me by me ma as a kid to be courteous. It takes nowt to do and makes people smile, makes you feel good too, too many miserable fuckers in this world, couldn't imagine living my life in a huff 24/7 like sounds like hell.

I always wish a server in a shop or bus driver etc have a nice day. See loads of ignorant people, some even dont say thank you, it was drummed into me by me ma as a kid to be courteous. It takes nowt to do and makes people smile, makes you feel good too, too many miserable fuckers in this world, couldn't imagine living my life in a huff 24/7 like sounds like hell.
Sounds like you’re in a huff there mate.

Hope your day improves and it’s nice.

Some people say think it'd patronising and that. Weird imo.maybe if you hate people you'd think people being friendly is shit? No idea, can't imagine anyone being polite and that annoying us.

Anyhow, hope this message finds you well, all the best to you and yours x

Have a lovely day mate x

Usually a thanks .Take care crept in when covid landed ,seemed appropriate
Thanks for your help
Thanks for your time
keep up the good work etc
The American H.A.N.D sounds a bit false to me
Retail training school .
Enjoy or Have a good un are my informal ones .

I don’t mind a hello and goodbye, please and thank you but when cashiers or shop staff start asking about my day and what I’ve been up to they can fuck right off.

This is why self checkout is a great invention for those of us who despise conversing with strangers

Am always flabbergasted when a bus driver is pleasant.

@Walter H. White says a lot have left the industry since contactless came in as there's less opportunity to twist and moan at random strangers about the 'right change'

Makes sense. Forfeit the pension and go down the dole office cos you can't argue with someone over 15p change that you can't give them

Makes sense. Forfeit the pension and go down the dole office cos you can't argue with someone over 15p change that you can't give them
Sociopaths gotta sociopath though. If there's no outlet for it then where's the job satisfaction? Unless you can involved in the Tory party I suppose

Back