Wise Men Say Podcast...

What’s the problem ? Are they not towing the line with ‘give Johnson and the new board a chance’ ? Still 2 weeks to go ? ‘The manager shouldn’t be criticised for his jargon patter’ ?
As many differing opinions expressed on here !

it was nice to have the podcast back, there is very little material to talk about at the moment so it was a bit of a struggle for them.

Good to hear positive comments about Dan Neil and Embleton, hopefully more and more people are realising the benefit of having players who can actually do a bit with the ball.

🤣🤣🤣 fuming? I thought your podcast was shite and you and another podcast member have had a bite. Yet I'm the one fuming. Okay Gareth.
Every other word is an insult. I don’t care if you like the podcast or not. It’s irrelevant to me. Anonymous man on internet doesn’t like thing, it’s not new. But you’re now frothing about something you don’t even want to listen to. I think that’s quite funny.

Every other word is an insult. I don’t care if you like the podcast or not. It’s irrelevant to me. Anonymous man on internet doesn’t like thing, it’s not new. But you’re now frothing about something you don’t even want to listen to. I think that’s quite funny.
So then why did you interact with me Mr "I don't care its irrelavent" even thought you noticed my opinion and replied? Just shut your mouth.

I have to say, out of them all I tend to prefer Wise Men Say, however, this one I felt it was unnecessarily negative and abit conspiracy theory led.

This is the first transfer window proper of the new regime, yes there are ghosts of the past in there but there isn't anything we can do with that and I think any sensible person knows they will sit on as meany shares as possible until it benefits them to cash in. KLD may come and go but they will sit on those shares until the club is back to the top of the championship or premier league.

As far as I can see the other league one clubs have signed other league one released players, I think anyone who thought we were going to sign 7 or 8 players was kidding themselves on. This season we were going to see more of the likes of Dan Neil, Ollie Younger, Josh Hawks alongside Embleton coming back (if he stays) with Jack Diamond kicking on hopefully.

Whether this plan works or not it remains to be seen but it appears to be the plan.

Listened to it this morning. Can’t disagree with what was said to be honest…
Agree with this.

How anyone can be happy with the current situation is beyond me!

We don't have any full backs
Several of our key players are injured/unavailable still
We don't appear to be making any progress in the transfer market
Our keeper is still as bad as he was last season.
We haven't replaced a 30 goal plus striker.

Even the manager said he's concerned with where we are at the moment. The club can do no wrong in the eyes of some.

Back