Wireless Speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

dafunk2

Winger
Looking to purchase a wireless speaker for my daughter's bedroom. Not bothered about it being a 'well known' make...ideally looking for something that has decent quality sound/bass for its size. Not really wanting to spend any more than £30. Any recommendations?

Looking to purchase a wireless speaker for my daughter's bedroom. Not bothered about it being a 'well known' make...ideally looking for something that has decent quality sound/bass for its size. Not really wanting to spend any more than £30. Any recommendations?
Good luck! :lol:

Sainsburys own make blue cube is quite good.small but got good sound (if they still sell them) had mine 18 months or so

I've got this one. Internal battery last forever and has excellent bass considering it's size.

It's an Anker Ultra Portable on Amazon for £16.99. Can't post link as it wont appear.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
I've got this one. Internal battery last forever and has excellent bass considering it's size.

It's an Anker Ultra Portable on Amazon for £16.99. Can't post link as it wont appear.

Logon or register to see this image

Loads of options on Amazon...but a recommendation is always useful! Does it have a 3.5mm jack input? I'm guessing not with its size

I've just bought an Anker one for £30 on Amazon. Anker Soundcore it's called I think. Sound quality is decent for it's size. Decent battery life, and it has a 3.5 jack

I've just bought an Anker one for £30 on Amazon. Anker Soundcore it's called I think. Sound quality is decent for it's size. Decent battery life, and it has a 3.5 jack

Nice one...will take a look...

I'm looking for a new BMW M5 with the 5 grand wheel option and Italian leather interior. Soft closing doors would be nice but not essential.

I'm not looking to spend more than 75 quid. Recommendations welcomed

:lol:

Anker soundcore is the way to go at that price point. They often have deals on amazon to get it cheaper as well. I've got a soundcore mini as well, which is decent for the price (about 15quid), but the difference between that and the larger one is quite noticeable imo.

eBay or gumtree, find a decent 2nd hand one.

Any recommendations?

Anker soundcore is the way to go at that price point. They often have deals on amazon to get it cheaper as well. I've got a soundcore mini as well, which is decent for the price (about 15quid), but the difference between that and the larger one is quite noticeable imo.

Nice one...will definitely take a look at the soundcore...

Little un has a veho thing, thing it cost about 35 quid off amazon, it's alright for what she uses it for

I have one of these and a JBL charge 2+ which was £120.

I use this more, it's got good sound for the cash and lasts a canny while on battery.

JBL Go Ultra Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker with Aux-In Compatible - Black

Last edited:

son has one ,spot on for the money
link not working Ankar from amazon £29.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back