Wireless Flash Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing some joss stick smoke photography and I've had to revisit this thread: (why do I not have permissions to post there?)

Reduce 550D's Build in flash

For my project I really need no light whatsoever to come from my internal flash, so I'm going to have to buy this:

Yongnuo RF-603 C1 Kit Wireless Flash Trigger Transceiver For Canon

It's to work with my 550D and Yongnuo YN565EX.

Foresee any issues?[DOUBLEPOST=1395635236][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's the finished project. I'm very happy with the results. The next time I do this I'm going to use a pure black background and put the flashgun on full power. This is because the separation was not as much as I wanted and I started to pull grain when I did it in post production.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ziplock9000/

Last edited:

Great pics mate, really good! I take it for the ones on white BG these were all done in photoshop (or other software) inversed from the black background master?

Just off to google barn door!

I have the YN622C's. they control my speedlite fine and even trigger my studio strobes, although you can't control the power with them.

I have the YN622C's. they control my speedlite fine and even trigger my studio strobes, although you can't control the power with them.

I have these too, great piece of kit and not too pricey when compared to pixel wizards etc

Great pics mate, really good! I take it for the ones on white BG these were all done in photoshop (or other software) inversed from the black background master?

Just off to google barn door!
Thanks. Aye just inverted in shop[DOUBLEPOST=1395652380][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll have to look them up when compared to the ones I linked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back