Winter jacket?

You weren't looking for a £100 jacket were you, there's plenty.
Again as I said you haven't even looked, get yourself a bit of research done. 👍

I don't particularly care but well done. :lol:
No need mate , I'm stocked up . The citadel is 200 fill and waterproof enough for all but continuous pouring rain . Even then it stays warm . I can always throw a hard shell over it too .
For major bad weather the berghaus parka is fully waterproof and 700 fill .
Would still pick summat up for the car boot for £100 if you can show me it though

No need mate , I'm stocked up . The citadel is 200 fill and waterproof enough for all but continuous rain . Even then it stays warm . I can always throw a hard shell over it too .
For major bad weather the berghaus parka is fully waterproof and 700 fill .
Would still pick summat up for the car boot for £100 if you can show me it though
You said you can't get one for £100, not if you are you but he's not. 👍
I'm happy to play along though.

Hate being cold at the match mate ...games bad enough 🙂
I was the coldest and wettest I'd ever been one game, I had the right footwear on but a coat without a hood and no hat.
It stared snowing well more sleet and we couldn't get a taxi till 3:30 so walked to the ground from the Barnes.
Me baldy napper was numb.

I'm sure we got beat 1-0 off Watford, you're right about the games. :lol:

Has your lass recovered from her roll down the street?

@Gillythedilf
She’s a bit sore mate down her left and whacked her head .

I’ve sat through an hr of cctv footage today .

Walks onto the drive

wind whips her off her feet

she lifts her torso off the ground with both arms ,wind gets hold of her and rolls her along the ground and Into the The border and stops when she wollops the bollard light .

Neighbour runs onto the drive picks her up and they both get blown all over but somehow stand up to reach the front door.

honestly what a state she was In covered in clarts and dripping wet ,me and my mate pissed ourselves laughing when I opened the door.

She’s a bit sore mate down her left and whacked her head .

I’ve sat through an hr of cctv footage today .

Walks onto the drive

wind whips her off her feet

she lifts her torso off the ground with both arms ,wind gets hold of her and rolls her along the ground and Into the The border and stops when she wollops the bollard light .

Neighbour runs onto the drive picks her up and they both get blown all over but somehow stand up to reach the front door.

honestly what a state she was In covered in clarts and dripping wet ,me and my mate pissed ourselves laughing when I opened the door.
Highlights of the cctv need to be posted here.

Glad she's ok mate

Back