Winter jacket?

Go on the hotukdeals website and type in sportpursuit. Theres 3 jackets on sale at the minute. 2 of them are gore tex and decent brands. All under £100. 😉👍🏻

Canada Goose are the most vile looking jackets in existence. Every single item I’ve seen by them looks like the kind of uninspired garbage sold in cheap er Asian clothes shops.
Going back to the OP’s original query, I’m sure I’ve seen waterproof insulated jackets on Uniqlo’s site for around the £100 mark too.

Last edited:
Areet, am after a winter jacket. After something lightweight, warm and dry if caught in rain. Currently got a craghoppers softshell which doesn't keep the warm in. Budget around £100. Giz some recommendations.
Ended up in Tog24 at Dalton Park. Got one of these but in a blue-y colour. Was half price too, didn't realise til got to till as was a discontinued colour - winner.
Seems to do the trick, warm, light, and keeps is dry.

Some cracking recommendations on this thread (that Rab Valiance is class) when I fancy splashing out I knar where to look!

Ended up in Tog24 at Dalton Park. Got one of these but in a blue-y colour. Was half price too, didn't realise til got to till as was a discontinued colour - winner.

Some cracking recommendations on this thread (that Rab Valiance is class) when I fancy splashing out I knar where to look!
You've sold us a dummy there, I thought you wanted to be kept dry. :lol: Glad I recommended something totally inappropriate.;)

Aye that should keep you dry ..as long as up you keep out of the rain . They're good little jackets in the dry and above freezing though

Canada Goose are the most vile looking jackets in existence. Every single item I’ve seen by them looks like the kind of uninspired garbage sold in cheap er Asian clothes shops.
Going back to the OP’s original query, I’m sure I’ve seen waterproof insulated jackets on Uniqlo’s site for around the £100 mark too.
Aye they are horrible
Logon or register to see this image

paid £77 "should" be £230 , spotted it on hotukdeals , had to get xl for that price

Warm gear hh
Go outdoors had some ellesse ones at the back for 100ish
Be the 1st to wear before the comeback

Last edited:

End of thread?
Nope. 😂

I do like the look of the Frahm coats mind, anyone own one?

Back