Winter Coats/Jackets

That’s like something Roy Cropper would turn out to the Rovers in.

I was in Reynolds the other day and they had a Swedish make in all reduced to less than half price (about £50). Great fit, looked good and were warm as owt.

Didriksons was the make.
Reynolds have a decent selection of Fjallraven in as well 👍.

My faithful Fred Perry winter parka is coming to an end after a good few years. Looked at prices for a new one and they're £350ish for a similar one :eek:.

Where's best to look for a heavy duty/waterproof and warm coat that will last a few years?

I'm tempted to wait until January to see if there are any on sale.
Superdry for a decent quality parka for around £150 - £200.

wrong on both accounts IMO , and canada goose come across as people with money but no taste , or chavs wearing snides.. just my opinion

@mini-x2 < let the guru decide
In my opinion people who wear Wax barber coats look like Atta Matta (she was an old sunderland paraffin lamp .)

Someone has mentioned Superdry ,that has got to be the most lame gear on the market.

If you watch that policing London documentary Superdry is the coat of choice of CID.

Belstaff Tourmaster £205 and Roadmaster £238 at Flannels with discount codes from Hotukdeals. But they're not warm unless you layer up.

Tourmaster
Roadmaster
I bought the Tourmaster from Aphrodite last year and it's a lovely jacket but definitely needs layering. Made the mistake of wearing it with only a shirt underneath at a night match last season. Won't be doing that again.:lol:

I got a canny jacket from one of those outdoor shops last year (cant remember which one) cost about £90. Its lovely & warm, served me well on a recent trip to the arctic circle. Paying £800 or whatever for a coat is just silly & shows you have more money than sense.

I daint really follow the thread of this thread. People wear coats? A couple of layers with a top notch jumper/top over. Stylish as fuck and easy to change the outer layer for different occasions.

I got a canny jacket from one of those outdoor shops last year (cant remember which one) cost about £90. Its lovely & warm, served me well on a recent trip to the arctic circle. Paying £800 or whatever for a coat is just silly & shows you have more money than sense.
I've bought cars for less than the average price of an SMB'ers winter coat

Back