Wingate

It would be great if the community and police could work together to sort these knackers out. Then just need the CPS and the courts to do their bit, i.e. apply a sentence that is sufficient to deter any like minded knackers
What a shame 40,000 police have been cut, police stations closed and the police we do have now work from "cost-effective" hubs miles away from the places where they are actually needed, all done by the "Party Of law and Order". Why don`t the politicians understand that people want to see a police presence in their communities both on the beat and regular patrols. Community police that actually understand the areas they are working in and know who the "villains" are and who can deal with them quickly. Those police can nip problems in the bud before the escalate into far more serious crimes. Why is that so hard for politicians to understand.

Just watched that and i really admire him for standing up and rebuilding in the same spot but it makes me fearful of what might happen.
I hope i'm proved wrong but i think if the scum that did it see a nice new house rebuilt where they burnt it down , it will anger them , So they will target the house again .

It's a catch 22 ,if he moves away and builds a house the scum have won, but if he stays and makes a statement it's a risk ,and you have to factor he has kids .
You can put all the cctv you want around a house but put on a face covering ,black hoody /black tracksuit ,3.00 a.m in the morning and all you have on film is what time it happened and the height of the person.
The people saying more police are needed etc , the only trouble is that they are not intimidated by the Police , community watch schemes/patrols etc .

Scum of the earth, in an ideal world fuck the authorities, catch them torture them the hang draw and quarter the bastards with their heads on a local tree. Too f***ing soft this country .

did this all start because of the video of him calling out some lads messing around (covering cars in shit) on trail bikes outside the nest fish shop in shotton...?
Aye, that and a couple of other similar vids, plus ones of him going online, calling the Parish Council out and asking good local people to stick together and report the idiots

Back