Wine clubs

naked wines do a good Xmas hamper mind. we got one last year & we ended up with a couple of bottles of champers, a magnum of processco, a bottle of gin, another 12 bottles of wine, 4 wine glasses (that would have cost about £50) and other bits like coffee. I think it cost about £180.

Will check that out.I start planning for crimbo now with making my xmas cake and feeding the fucker

If you spend £60 online at Majestic Wines you will get a £20 discount on your favourite tipples using voucher code NTRUSTSE20 delivery free or pick it up yourself.
Not a bad deal for Christmas and piss heads.

Just read a few online reviews from newspaper columns, seems the Wine Society is possibly the best. I've had a Virgin wines one before, and it was ok, but I wouldn't have wanted to pay full price - and the reviews were not good for it.

Very tempted by the wine society now. £40 to join, although £20 credit on your first order.

If you spend £60 online at Majestic Wines you will get a £20 discount on your favourite tipples using voucher code NTRUSTSE20 delivery free or pick it up yourself.
Not a bad deal for Christmas and piss heads.
I was in majestic last night, I bought 24 bottles of paulaner wheat beer and 6 decent bottles of wine, it came to £100 and i had a voucher to knock £30 off that. Majestic is always my first choice, their new shop layout has 30+ bottles open to try as you walk round

I used to use Laithwaites for multiple 'introductory offers' and the wines were OK at the lower price but I didn't rate them so highly that I'd pay full whack for them. I did use another wine provider but the name escapes me now but I think they disappeared and they did some fantastic bin end offers which were really good wines.

I used to work for Romanet Wines, the sister company of Pieroth that you may have heard of.

The wines were all hand made and were absolutely lush. Favourite reds were Calle Major and this weird sweet one.

Favourite whites? Too many to mention! Even some of their German wines were worthy of a purchase.

However, they were f***ing WELL PRICEY!!!!!

abyone subscribe to a wine club?

Me and er indoors are partial to a bottle of red and rather than nipping to the Asda, a friend mentioned try a club but wondering if anyone is in one and is it worth it etc?

Cheers

Not worth it when you see the prices supermarkets push them out at.

£20 a month, usually only buy the Xmas hamper and another case but can’t fault the quality of the wines
This is we done with naked wine. £20 a month then twice a year we got a case sent to us.
Loved a certain california wine so ordered a case of that alone then they ran out of stock.
We’ve never found anything as good since.
It was made of grapefruit and nettles. I’m no wine expert but we loved it so surely that’s all that matters.

On my first order my case never arrived (Hermes left in behind the bins and I lived in a block of flats ffs) and I complained. Got another case delivered the next day. A few days later a neighbour knocked on my door and asked if id ordered this box :lol: the driver left it with a neighbour the f***ing idiot

I was in that but the choice was very limited, a few good ones mind

yes I see what you mean, I like my big powerful reds, and I have had to order the same bottle a couple of times now
it's probably because they only deal exclusively with that wine supplier, meaning you can't buy it anywhere else, or in the shops

Back