Wine clubs

Fulwellmackem

Midfield
abyone subscribe to a wine club?

Me and er indoors are partial to a bottle of red and rather than nipping to the Asda, a friend mentioned try a club but wondering if anyone is in one and is it worth it etc?

Cheers

I'm with naked wines and virgin. Worth doing both for the introduction offers alone.
I got a case from virgin last week which worked out at 6.50 a bottle and while I'm no expert, it's very good stuff, far better than you'd get in the supermarket for the same price.

I used to be with Virgin wines and they were very good. The auctions and offers are particularly good value. I don't drink anymore so there isn't much point!

I'm with naked wines and virgin. Worth doing both for the introduction offers alone.
I got a case from virgin last week which worked out at 6.50 a bottle and while I'm no expert, it's very good stuff, far better than you'd get in the supermarket for the same price.

Thinking of vorgin wines for Christmas lyk

Thinking of vorgin wines for Christmas lyk
naked wines do a good Xmas hamper mind. we got one last year & we ended up with a couple of bottles of champers, a magnum of processco, a bottle of gin, another 12 bottles of wine, 4 wine glasses (that would have cost about £50) and other bits like coffee. I think it cost about £180.

Back